Thursday, November 4, 2010

mapcrunch: your portal to the world

I know some people (including one regular contributor to this blog) who love trawling the internet for new places to travel, but to me that just sounds like effort.
What about a website that does all the choosing for you, taking me places I wouldn't have even thought or known about otherwise?

MapCrunch.com is just one of the amazing concepts that have been created using the magic of Google's Streetview project.
That said, it's definitely one of my favourites so far.

Simply choose a few countries you would like to see and MapCrunch will take you there.
Or if you're like me, simply click on the green Go! button to be instantly transported to a random spot anywhere on the planet, like this cool bridge in Italy.

No comments:

Post a Comment